proposal

proposal

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

If I go straight to the proposal then a lot of memories in hall will be missed out. So I'll try to recall some stuff we have done in hall! (Not in sequential order)

- "Branding" you when having supper at the Kovan HK cafe and visiting your house.
- Writing 我不会说鸡摆 100 times for using too much vulgarities, after which I really reduced usage.
- Having that piece of paper pinned in my room until the ink faded away, lol.
- Our favorite hall pet, Keela!! How funny it was that we lured her away from the bungalows....only to find out thats where she stays!
- Our pet hamsters...Tinkie and Lala....may they RIP :( We shall go 扫墓when we go back k?
-Our other "pet dogs", dumdum and lucky.
- WALKING, yes....walking! To Engine Mac in the middle of the night to de-stress
- Making my ear-stud at HM with you, but letting it close soon after cause it was too irritating when I put on/take off my helmet. :P
- Teaching you army cheers during our late night runs

(To be continued.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment